In the recent years, you must have noticed the increased demands of pent up housing with strong economic growth. According to the prediction of National Association Of Home Builders (NAHB), the demands of home sector of single families will rise this year and will definitely outperform the last year’s demands. Let us discuss some tips that can help you through the real estate process.
Sell Your Property In Season: Though selling your home can be considered as a year around sport, you may sell according to the season for getting that extra benefit.
- Winter: Take care whether the fireplace is working or not. You can display photos of your home where the buyers can observe the greenery of a season ahead. You can add centerpieces of pine cone or wreaths to add that extra glamour.
- Spring: You can make good use of the spring flowers for decorating the indoors. Try using linens, pillows or spreads with bright colors. Just add some color pops at the entry to welcome the buyers.
- Summer: Just use light colors during summer and try to keep a soothing indoors. Seasonal fruits and hanging flowers can be used as an addition in your décor.
- Fall: During fall, you can use scents of baked apple. Pumpkins can be displayed at the entrance and vases with fall foliage can be used.
Proper House Hunting Process: Buyers should be comfortable with St George real estate agents for a full proof house hunting process. You should always keep a check list of pros and cons of the houses you are visiting. At the end of the day, you can rate the houses with a rating scale of 1 to 10. Finally, go with the house which is meeting most of your needs and suits to be the ideal one according to the rating.
Use ‘Big Data’: Big data helps in measuring the worth of the property through mobile apps, foreclosures and short sales. Besides the networking and the basic knowledge, this technology can help the agents so that they can offer much more to their clients. Specific and detailed data can be available about the air quality of neighborhood, choke points of traffic and the energy efficiency of the house through the livability ratings of the Big data.
Look Deep Into: When you are buying your dream home, you must look deep into the details. You should check the good as well as the bad signs of buying a property you have chosen.
- Good Signs: Young families may move into your neighborhood, the demands for highly rated schools are increasing, older properties are redeveloping into newer commercial properties with leases are all good signs.
- Bad Signs: Neighborhoods are turning into rentals very fast, commercial places nearby are remaining empty, major employers are moving away or struggling can be the bad signs.
Transparency: When you are a seller, stick to transparency so that you can gain trust from the buyers. Inspectors may provide a detailed report to the buyers and therefore it will be wise to be transparent. You should disclose issues with electrical systems, plumbing, roof, air-conditioning, ventilation etc very clearly to the prospective buyers.
Right Price: Never get trapped in the pricing games and try to keep the pricing right. If you are not sure of the value of your house while selling it, hire a professional agent to help you out of the situation.
So, you should not overlook the specific details while you are buying or selling your property. Ensure your demands and do the mathematics properly. You should not feel worse after buying a house which is overpriced or selling a house at a price lower than your expectation.
Author Bio: Jim Stephlar is a well known real estate agent who works in St George real estate Company. In this article, he is providing some effective tips for real estate process.